What are LinkedIn Ads?
There are two main kinds of LinkedIn Ads.
a) Text Ads
b) Sponsored Updates
Here’s what they look like, respectively.
For the sake of this post, we’ll focus on the sponsored updates, because those are the ones we’ve tested extensively.
These ads basically show up as if they were updates from any of your LinkedIn contacts, which feels more natural and less intrusive.
The key to LinkedIn Ads success is to make them timely and relevant. When you do this, more people will click on your adverts and the cheaper it will be for you per click.
Why LinkedIn Ads
There’s one reason and one reason only to advertise on LinkedIn. Targeted Audience.
You can target your audience by any of the following criteria
- Job title
- Company size
- Job function
- Company Name
and much more…
How To Create LinkedIn Ads?
To help you get started, we have created a simple video to guide you on how to get started with advertising on LinkedIn.
Before you watch the video, make sure you’ve done the following:
- Create a LinkedIn business page if you don’t have one yet. Here’s a guide on how to do that
- Add a payment method i.e credit card. To learn how to do this go to this page scroll down to the LinkedIn Ads section and follow the instructions there.
- Share the post link from your website on your LinkedIn business page
- Go to this link https://www.linkedin.com/ads/
- Follow the steps in the video below to create your first LinkedIn Ad
LinkedIn Ads are one of the most targeted formats of online advertising. It is not for everyone however. You’re going to have to decide whether it’s for.
The best way to figure that out is by testing. Just spend a few hundred bucks and see what happens.
Good Luck and let us know if we can help.